The only place you will ever find someone who is always around, ready to answer your questions and take your emails.
There are no waiting lists here, ever.
I ship anywhere in the world!
All emails answered within 24-48 hours, and most of time in a lot less time than that.
So, feel free to contact me knowing that I will get quickly back to you. I like to keep in contact with customers as work progresses so they are never left in doubt as to what is going on with their camera.
DO YOU HAVE A CAMERA YOU WANTED CONVERTED?
SEND IN YOUR MACHINE FOR LOWER PRICES!
Most of my work is custom based for people just like you. However, I do occasionally build a machine for myself and eventually sell it should you want something right away without much fuss. There is typically one or two cameras ready to go right this very moment.
If you don’t see something that strikes your fancy, why not contact me with your ideas and perhaps together we can create something truly unique. I am always up for a challenge!
Hopefully this website will get you thinking about Polaroid Conversions and just which kind is right for you!
Currently Complete and Ready to Go Now!
NEW LOWER PRICES!!!
A unique way to control your Land Camera just like a 180 or 195 without the price or worry of ever needing calibration.
- 10 shutter speeds up to 1/1000
- 6 aperture settings
- Zeiss viewfinder available
- New front and top plates (custom ones available for you or your business)
- X-sync modification of PC socket for electronic flashes
- Many accessories, cases, flashes available!
Captain EO – one of a kind 4×5 compact camera
- Custom built from CNC aluminum pieces (originally from 4Designs)
- Nothing else like it in the world!
- Black lizard covering
- Rangefinder coupled to 127mm f4.7 prontor shutter with f90 lenscap
- Spring back takes thin 4×5 sheet film holders (#545 Polaroid for example)
- Includes lens shade kit, exposure meter & development timer
Kepler – Polaroid 110B Super 4×5 Compact Graflok Conversion
- Compact international standard Graflok back
- Rare Seikosha shutter with 1/400 max speed and self timer
- Enna Werk 127mm f4.7 lens, sharp and bright
- #551 Polaroid kit with lens shade and orange filter
- #625 Polaroid exposure meter