The only place you will ever find someone who is always around, ready to answer your questions and take your emails.
There are no waiting lists here, ever.
I ship anywhere in the world!
All emails answered within 24-48 hours, and most of time in a lot less time than that.
So, feel free to contact me knowing that I will get quickly back to you. I like to keep in contact with customers as work progresses so they are never left in doubt as to what is going on with their camera.
DO YOU HAVE A CAMERA YOU WANTED CONVERTED?
SEND IN YOUR MACHINE FOR LOWER PRICES!
Most of my work is custom based for people just like you. However, I do occasionally build a machine for myself and eventually sell it should you want something right away without much fuss. There is typically one or two cameras ready to go right this very moment.
If you don’t see something that strikes your fancy, why not contact me with your ideas and perhaps together we can create something truly unique. I am always up for a challenge!
Hopefully this website will get you thinking about Polaroid Conversions and just which kind is right for you!
Currently Complete and Ready to Go Now!
FINALLY! A WAY TO CONTROL YOUR INSTAX WIDE FILMS!
- All manual controls
Speeds up to 1/500 from a Compur shutter
- Bright and fast large format lens
Schneider-Kreuznach 100mm f5.6 lens with cap
- Accurate manual focusing with included Accura rangefinder
(turn focusing barrel to match distance)
- Tripod socket on bottom
- Grip handle with cable release and rotating flash shoe
- Comes with double pack of Instax Wide film
Drogon – one of a kind 4×5 compact camera
- Polaroid 110B body with single window rangefinder focusing and parallax frame
- Rangefinder coupled to 127mm f4.7 prontor shutter with f90 lenscap
- Standard international Graflok 4×5 back with ground glass focusing panel and pop up hood
- Includes lens shade kit, Series 7 filter adapter and filters, macro kit
What unique shots using Polaroid Original films?
Try a Fisheye OneStep 600 Camera
The camera pictured below is ready to go for $179!
- Standard 600 film modification for faster shutter speeds in lower light
- Professional fisheye lens with front and rear lens caps and carrying pouch
- Lens can be removed to shoot as normal or use screw on filters for special effects
- Fisheye viewfinder included