First off, I highly recommend at least glancing through my previous attempt at this type of conversion. Because the last one ended in failure, I wanted to try again.
Because both projects are very similar, I will be referring to a few photos from the last project, as well as copying some of the content directly. So don’t hate me for being lazy.
With this project I felt that the shorter than 114mm stock lens I used before, made the project more complicated than I wanted. So I found a 127mm which actually works almost perfectly with little hacking.
This time around I tried to keep it simple and clean. I learned alot of how the 250 functions from the last attempt that allowed me to really get it done this time.