Personal attention paid to perfection.
So you’ve already got a Polaroid camera lying around and you want to stop staring at it and use it already! Welcome to the right place my friend.
The costs associated with converting a customer’s camera are, obviously, going to be cheaper than buying a completed one outright. However, depending on the condition of your camera, parts and labor costs are subject change. I notify and wait for approval before any work begins about these costs should they arise. Sealing of bellows, rangefinder cleaning & adjustment is included in the price but some examples of extra costs are: a freshly cleaned and adjusted shutter, front and rear lenses, new plastic or metal parts, straps etc.
Prices do not include return shipping.
4X5 Conversions include the ground glass panel focusing back
Most of the rollfilm models may be converted to a 4×5 system.
Though the 110B is the only model which can be converted without any extra parts or work.
- 110B – $595
Models which have the 2 window rangefinder must be upgraded to a single window rangefinder included in this price:
- 110A or 120 – $665
Some models have relatively slow lenses (f10 in some cases) so it is recommended you upgrade to a 110A/B shutter and lensboard & the single window rangefinder. (not included in this price):
- 95, 95A, 95B, 100, 150, 160 or 800 – $675
Most any rollfilm model can be converted to the Instax Wide format regardless of its shutter or lens.
- 95, 95A, 95B, 110A, 110B, 120, 150, 160, 800 – $395
- CUSTOMER MUST ALSO SUBMIT THEIR OWN BELAIR INSTAX WIDE BACK.
- IF YOU HAVE A CAMERA ALREADY CONVERTED TO PACKFILM – $200 (still needs customer’s own instax wide back)
Most any rollfilm model can be converted to the 600SE system regardless of its shutter or lens.
- 95, 95A, 95B, 110A, 110B, 120, 150, 160, 800 – $375
- includes 600SE locking back; random film holders available
Most any rollfilm model can be converted to packfilm regardless of its shutter or lens.
- 95, 95A, 95B, 110A, 110B, 120, 150, 160, 800 – $175
- includes film holder, rollers