This page is for electronically modifying your Automatic Land Camera to manual controls using my custom Manual Option 3000 circuit board kit. You must have the kit in order to complete the conversion shown here. These instructions assume you have basic knowledge of electronics, soldering and your camera. As long as you follow this page you will have no problems. But I am not responsible for anything that may go wrong and no warranty is implied by purchasing the kit. If you are feeling unable to do this yourself, I am happy to do it for you.
To purchase the kit ($75 + shipping)
Contact me about buying the complete DIY kit which includes:
- Printed circuit board with components soldered to it.
- Pre-flashed microcontroller.
- Metal shaft rotary switch and knob.
- 1x red LED
- 3xAAA battery holder.
- Aperture wheel sticker.
- Various thin gauge wire.
What you will need
- Automatic Land Camera (use the link below to see a chart of each model’s differences)
preferably a metal body model with a tripod socket (100, 250, 350, 360, 450)
definitely with a scene selector shutter (220, 230, 240, 340, 440)
- Soldering iron with a fine tip.
- Hot glue gun.
- Wire stripper/cutter.
- Flush cutter.
- Flat head screwdrivers.
- Multimeter. (optional but it helps troubleshoot problems)